Good morning! I hope you’ve all had a fantastic week.
After getting my hubs and new flat screen monitor for his computer, we’ve watched a lot of movie trailers that just seem so much better when on a larger screen. LOL!
Which leads me to the following Thirteen movies I’m most looking forward to seeing in the next six months or so (in no particular order).
1. Fast & the Furious 6 – Letty’s back from the dead!!! *gasp*
2. The Snitch – The Rock’s character tries to save his son…and kicks some ass to do so! W00T!
3. Safe Haven – Josh Duhamel…need I say more?
4. GI Joe 2: Retaliation – The Rock again…with Channing Tatum & Bruce Willis…need I say more?
5. After Earth – Will Smith, with his son Jaden again!
6. The Host – another Stephanie Meyer book. Hopefully movie will live up to the book.
7. Oz: The Great & Powerful – James Franco for one, and who can resist an Oz movie? Not me!
8. Iron Man 3 – Robert Downey Jr. of course! Mmmm.
9. The Wolverine – Hugh…in Japan…an epic battle. Logan is THE man!
10. Grown Ups 2 – never thought I’d admit to liking this type of comedy but I did! And love Kevin James a lot! *g*
11. Riddick – truly great imagery in the prequels. Hopefully this will live up to that. And of course, Vin Diesel! YUM!
12. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – great first movie, looking forward to another great movie (I hope!!).
13. The Smurfs 2 – I can’t resist these little blue darlings who take me back to childhood! And Neil Patrick Harris just adds to the awesomeness!
What movie(s) are you most looking forward to in 2013? Any of the above on your list?
Let me know!
Have a great week ahead.